What is GAWA?
The Georgia Agricultural Wellness Alliance is a newly formed coalition of farmers, nonprofits, colleges and universities, health organizations, state agencies, agricultural commissions/associations and agribusiness who work together toward a common goal of aligning efforts to improve well-being of farmers and farming communities in Georgia.
INTERESTED IN JOINING?
Please submit your organization’s information below. We will be in touch as we plan our first Alliance meetings in 2023.
- Membership open to Ag leadership and community stakeholders
- Tiered levels: Organization and individual levels
- Regular meetings start in 2023
- Goal: Four annual general Alliance meetings
- Optional working groups with monthly meetings
- One to two annual public summits per year
"*" indicates required fields
Follow us on Facebook